- Fabric material: 100% polyester
- Colors available: Brown, Desert, Timberwolf, Thistle, Fallow, Rust, Indian yellow, Pear, Straw, Venetian red, Teal, Black and Tuscan red
- Patterns are yarn dyed.
- Width repeat of patterns: 7-1/2"
- Fabric weight: 367.5gsm
- Diameter of metal eyelets: 1-1/2" (inner); 2-3/8" (outer)
- Eyelet frequency: 8 eyelets (50" W), 12 eyelets (75" W), 16 eyelets (100" W)
- Eyelets are placed 1-1/2" below the top of the curtain fabric.
- Panels are with 100% cotton lining (160gsm).
- Light absorption: 2 pass [Panels will reduce about 93% of the sunlight. To provide 100% blockout, please choose Blockout Backing.]
- Bottom hem: 3"
- Side hem: 1-1/4"
Panels are sold separately.
The window width that each eyelet curtain panel can cover can be adjusted.
- 50" wide panel is best suitable to cover window width between 20" (fullness being 2.5) to 33" (fullness being 1.5).
- 75" wide panel is best suitable to cover window width between 30" (fullness being 2.5) to 50" (fullness being 1.5).
- 100" wide panel is best suitable to cover window width between 40" (fullness being 2.5) to 66" (fullness being 1.5).
For larger windows, you can select several panels to cover one window.
- It's a layer made of flocked synthetic polymer, which is 242gsm in weight and white in color. It will provide 100% light reduction, help to reduce noise and protect the curtains from fading.
- Flocked synthetic polymer is soft and looks great. Also, it is durable and can be washed.
- It’s easy to hang the blockoutout backing layer with velcro and no extra curtain rod or track is needed.
- If you want to hang the blockout backing layer separately, please leave a note.
- Curtains will be dispatched to DHL or UPS within two weeks after the payment. And it takes about 5 to 7 business days to deliver the parcel to your address.
- We are able to ship worldwide. Please visit Shipping and Returns for further information
- Machine wash, warm 40°C.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not spin.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Dry flat.
Other Notes: Each panel will be carefully ironed before packaged, while creases may still appear when folded. The creases will disappear within one weeks when hung. Also, you can clear them by ironing carefully with medium temperature.